Come and Play with the Hallé - Thursday 20th June
Please note that only tickets for Thursday 20th June should be bought via our website.
For tickets for the Wednesday concert, please speak to your school. If you are unsure which day your child's school is participating on please go back and check the list of participating schools.
Choosing your seat
- View the seating plan.
- Check where the pupil you are coming to support will be sat (groups marked *, ^ or ^^ are split for the purposes of seating - see notes on the seating plan).
- Decide, based on this, which seating area (e.g. Circle, Gallery Left - marked in red on the seating plan) you would like to buy tickets for.
If you are a wheelchair user, or need to book for a wheelchair user, please contact our office on 01270 766214.
Buying your ticket
- Visit priorbooking.com and buy your ticket (please note there is limited availability in some areas).
- Please note that seating within each area is unallocated (you may sit where you like) and you will not be able to buy a specific seat or seats through priorbooking.com.
- Babies and toddlers under 3 years do not require a ticket and may sit on the lap of an adult.
Note: The booking fee (40p per ticket) is levied by the ticketing platform not by the Love Music Trust. Any tickets not sold online will be available for cash only purchase (£8) on the day of the event, but choice of seating will be limited.
On the day
- Audience members should enter the Bridgewater Hall via the Box Office door (side entrance). Only school groups will be allowed access via the main doors.
- Please have your ticket ready for inspection - either in printed form or on a mobile device - when arriving at the hall.
- For reasons of security, bag searches will be in operation.
- A member of the hall staff will show you to the area of the hall in which you will be sat. Please note that seating within each area is unallocated (you may sit where you like).
- Doors will open no earlier than 1:15pm.
- The concert starts at 1:30pm and should conclude at approximately 2:45pm.
Note: Photography, video recording and the consumption of food/drink are not allowed within the auditorium.